More events may be added to the year as parent interest supports
• Yearly fee due. $150
• Crowning Day (Monday before the start of kindergarten): Families gather in the late afternoon and the parents mingle while Ms. Julie talks to the soon-to-be kindergartners about their upcoming transition and that they always have a space at Hart & Hands. Following a celebratory parade of the kindergarteners, families gather for a potluck meal
• School is closed August 28-September 4th (labor day)
• Labor Day, closed Sept. 4th
• First day of school September 5th
• Celebratory Gathering Saturday September 16th at 11:30, Potluck.
• Columbus Day Oct 9th, Closed
• Halloween celebration October 31th, children are welcome to bring costumes to school.
• Veteran’s Day, November 10th, closed.
• Lantern walk, November 3rd at 5:30 pm. Pot luck.
• Thanksgiving Break, we are closed the week of the 20th – the 24th.
• Winter spiral potluck gathering and holiday singing December 8th at 5:30, location TBA.
• Winter Break, closed December 22nd-January 5th.
• Winter Break continued January 1st-5th, closed
• Martin Luther King Day, Monday the 15th, closed
• Feb. 14th 10:00 am, Valentine’s Day Tea, for grandparents & children.
• Presidents Day, Feb. 16th and 91th, closed
•Parent Evening March 7th 6:00-8:00, Heart and Hands the Shop. Child care provided at school.
• Spring break, closed March 19th-23rd.
• Spring Celebration April 15th 1:00, Wickersham Park.
• Mother’s Day Tea Wednesday May 10th at 10:00, Wickersham park.
• Parent Evening Thursday May 18th at 6:00-8:00, Heart and Hands the Shop. Child care provided at school.
• May 29, Memorial Day, closed
• Father’s Day Barbeque June 16th at 11:30.
• June 19th-July 4th Summer break.
• July 4th Summer break, returning July 5th.
•Parent Evening July 20th 6:00-8:00, Heart and Hands the Shop. Child care provided at school.